Thank you for initiating registration for YMUN XLV! Registration is not considered complete until the delegation deposit is paid for the total number of delegates and advisors in your delegation (see information below). Please note that by registering, your delegation agreed to adhere to YMUN XLV's Terms and Conditions.

This page is dedicated solely to processing delegation payments for YMUN XLV. As elaborated below, delegations can complete their registration by paying the deposit by October 14. The deposit consists of 20 percent of the total fees, and it can be calculated as explained below. The remaining 80 percent of the total fees should be paid by November 7 in order to avoid incurring the late penalty. 

To view all deadlines and conference fees, please visit this document.

Other forms that were previously under this page have either been integrated into our new registration platform or included on another page in the website. These other forms include: the Advisor Agreement, Liability Forms, Financial Aid and Scholarship Applications, the English Supplements, the Delegation Information Form, and the Committee Assignment sheets. 

Please contact USG of Delegations, Samar Allibhoy (delegations@ymun.org) with questions about registration, or USG of Recruitment, Teava Torres de Sa (recruitment@ymun.org) about the conference in general.


Delegation Deposit

Please note that registration for YMUN is not considered complete until the deposit has been submitted. Your deposit is due by October 14, 2018, when registration closes. The deposit is 20% of the total delegation costs. The deposit is not an additional charge. Rather, your payment will be applied towards the total sum of fees your delegation owes YMUN. Please calculate your total deposit fee as depicted in the image on the right:
0.2 * ($80 * Number of Delegates +$60 * Number of Advisors)

fees for ymun (1).jpeg

Payment Options

Registration platform

 

 

 

 

 

 

Credit Card or Paypal

Go to your registration dashboard where you will find the Make a Payment option under My Balance. The registration platform accepts credit card and check. This is by far the most convenient, recommended, and updated option.

 

Click on the Pay Now button to the right and enter the necessary amount in the box labeled "Item Price." Please note that PayPal does incur transaction costs. It is possible to pay without a Paypal account.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Delegation or School Name:

Check

Checks should be made out to:

The Yale International Relations Association

Please mail checks to: 

Yale Model United Nations
206 Elm Street, P.O. Box 202144
New Haven, CT 06520

Please note the new P.O. Box number.

 

International Wire Transfer

Please contact USG of Delegations, Samar Allibhoy (delegations@ymun.org), if you require this option. Once you have made the wire transfer payment, please send a copy of the receipt to delegations@ymun.org.

 
 

Payment confirmation

To verify that YMUN has received your delegation's payment, you will receive a confirmation email from Samar Allibhoy, the Under-Secretary General of Delegations. Should you have any questions or concerns, please contact her at delegations@ymun.org. Please give at least 3-5 business days for confirmation. 

Registration for YMUN is not considered complete until there is no remaining balance.