Registration for YMUN XLV is now open. Please visit bit.ly/ymunreg to register.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

For registration-specific questions, please contact Samar Allibhoy at delegations@ymun.org. For other inquiries, please contact Teava Torres de Sa at recruitment@ymun.org, or Michael Borger at secgen@ymun.org.

guidecolor.png

Registration Timeline

Registrations are allotted on a first-come, first-served basis. Delegations that have completed registrations but are not accepted through the rolling process will be placed on a Waitlist.

June 4, 2018

  • Registration opens. Deposit is due upon registration.

  • Financial Aid and scholarship applications available.

  • Liability Waivers and Advisor Agreement forms available.

  • Ad-Hoc, UNSC, ICJ, and Press Corps applications available.

  • English Language Supplements available.

October 14, 2018

  • Registration closes. Final deadline for deposits paid by check.

  • Financial Aid and scholarship applications due.

  • Ad-Hoc, UNSC, ICJ, and Press Corps applications due.

November 7, 2018

  • Total conference fees due.

  • English Language Supplements due.

  • Applications for Global Exchange Program available.*

  • Last day to withdraw delegates.

  • Last day to request deposit refund.

December 1, 2018

  • Delegate names due.

  • Delegate Liability Waivers due.

  • Advisor Agreement forms due.

  • Last day to make hotel reservations.

January 8, 2019

  • Position Papers due if delegates wish to receive feedback and be considered for awards.

January 17-20, 2019

* Applications accepted on a rolling basis

 

CONFERENCE FEES

YMUN is committed to accessibility–if fees pose a financial difficulty for individual delegates or your school, please consider applying for financial aid. 

✓ Deposit: 20% of the total payment is due upon registration. The remaining 80% will be due by November 7, 2018.

✓ Delegate Fee: $80 USD per delegate

✓ Advisor Fee: $60 USD per advisor

LATE FEES

Delegate Late Fee: $50 USD per delegate

Advisor Late Fee: $50 USD per advisor

Delegate Names and Liability Waivers: $50 USD per school